LONDON- – (BUSINESS WIRE)- – Technavio has been observing the car ADAS secondary selling and it is ready to develop by USD 2.04 bn during 2020-2024, advancing at a CAGR of about 9% during the conjecture time frame. The report offers a modern investigation concerning the momentum showcase situation, most recent patterns and drivers, and the general market condition.
The market is divided, and the level of discontinuity will quicken during the figure time frame. Knorr-Bremse AG, Nortek Security and Control LLC, Valeo SA, VOXX International Corp. furthermore, WABCO Holdings Inc. are a portion of the significant market members.
To capitalize on the chances, advertise merchants should concentrate more on the development prospects in the quickly developing portions while keeping up their situations in the moderate developing sections.
Developing accentuation on car security has been instrumental in driving the development of the market. Solicitation a free example report
Car ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Segmentation
Car ADAS Aftermarket is fragmented as beneath:
- Passive Car Assists
- FCWS AND LDWS
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Car ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an itemized image of the market by the method for study, amalgamation, and summation of information from numerous sources. Our Automotive ADAS Aftermarket report covers the accompanying zones:
- Car ADAS Aftermarket Size
- Car ADAS Aftermarket Trends
- Car ADAS Aftermarket Industry Analysis
This examination distinguishes developing on the web acquisition of reseller’s exchange ADAS as one of the prime reasons driving the car adas reseller’s exchange development during the following barely any years.
Car ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We give a definite investigation of around 25 sellers working in the car ADAS post-retail, including a portion of the merchants, for example, Knorr-Bremse AG, Nortek Security and Control LLC, Valeo SA, VOXX International Corp. what’s more, WABCO Holdings Inc.
Sponsored with serious knowledge and benchmarking, our examination gives an account of the car ADAS secondary selling is intended to give passage support, client profile and M&As just as go-to-advertise system support.
Register for a free preliminary today and increase moment access to 17,000+ statistical surveying reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION stage
Car ADAS Aftermarket 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the gauge time frame 2020-2024
- Nitty-gritty data on factors that will help car ADAS reseller’s exchange development during the following five years
- Estimation of the car ADAS post-retail size and its commitment to the parent advertise
- Forecasts on forthcoming patterns and changes in purchaser conduct
- The development of the car ADAS post-retail
- Investigation of the market’s serious scene and point by point data on merchants
- Far-reaching subtleties of elements that will challenge the development of car ADAS secondary selling merchants
Table of Content
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TECHNOLOGY
- Market segmentation by technology
- Comparison by technology
- Passive park assists – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FCWS and LDWS – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by technology
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic division
- Geographic correlation
- North America – Market size and conjecture 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and conjecture 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and figure 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and figure 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and figure 2019-2024
- Key driving nations
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing development of aftermarket ADAS for CVs
- Development of highly accurate map content for ADAS
- Growing online purchase of aftermarket ADAS
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Brandmotion LLC
- Continental AG
- Garmin Ltd.
- Gentex Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- Knorr-Bremse AG
- Nortek Security & Control LLC
- Valeo SA
- VOXX International Corp.
- WABCO Holdings Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a main worldwide innovation research and warning organization. Their exploration and examination centre around developing business sector inclines and gives noteworthy bits of knowledge to assist organizations with recognizing market openings and create successful methodologies to advance their market positions.
With more than 500 specific investigators, Technavio’s report library comprises of more than 17,000 reports and tallying, covering 800 advancements, traversing across 50 nations. Their customer base comprises of ventures all things considered, including more than 100 Fortune 500 organizations.
This developing customer base depends on Technavio’s complete inclusion, broad research, and significant market bits of knowledge to recognize openings in existing and potential markets and survey their serious situations inside changing business sector situations.