All Posts

All Posts

Geospatial Infrastructure Critical to Drive Economy to $5 Trillion

Geospatial Infrastructure Critical to Drive Economy to $5 Trillion

Sectors like Infrastructure, Agriculture, Water, Smart Cities, Healthcare, Public Safety can benefit the most from GIS technology Mumbai, July 30, 2021: Esri India, the country’s leading Geographic Information System (GIS) Software & Solutions provider, highlighted the use of GIS technology for not only creating a sustainable future but also driving growth to take country towards its goal of $5 trillion economy…

Continue Reading

Noise partners with homegrown manufacturing brand Optiemus Electronics to aid the domestic production of consumer electronics

Noise partners with homegrown manufacturing brand Optiemus Electronics to aid the domestic production of consumer electronics

With this partnership, the homegrown brands focus to strengthen their commitment to support Atmanirbhar Bharat and Make in India initiatives by offering domestically manufactured consumer electronics Mumbai, August 19th, 2021: In a move to strengthen its commitment towards domestic production of gadgets, Noise, the Indian connected lifestyle brand, has announced its partnership with Optiemus Electronics Limited (OEL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of…

Continue Reading

Perfect eLearning is Providing Industry Specific Education at Cost of 2 Pizzas

Perfect eLearning is Providing Industry Specific Education at Cost of 2 Pizzas

In a country where 1.5 million engineering students graduate every year but only 20% of these graduates are able to get jobs in related industries. According to the HRD ministry, the remaining 80% are considered not fit for engineering jobs which highlights the biggest gap – industry-specific education. Finance also becomes a hurdle for students who look at various institutions…

Continue Reading

Rhiti Group partners with Kanodia Group to Launch ‘RDX Play’ – A Short Video Creation Platform for Promoting Real Talent

Rhiti Group partners with Kanodia Group to Launch ‘RDX Play’ – A Short Video Creation Platform for Promoting Real Talent

Mumbai, 16 August 2021: Rhiti Group one of India’s fastest growing conglomerates across sports, health & fitness, branded retailing, and film production, along with Kanodia Group, a pioneer in the Cement Industry, today announced the launch of RDX Play, an entertainment platform focused on discovering and promoting real talent in India and helping them to earn their place in global arena. The platform aims…

Continue Reading

Bharti backed OneWeb Announces Significant New Equity Partner

Bharti backed OneWeb Announces Significant New Equity Partner

 Brings advanced technology capabilities to investor line-up Brings OneWeb total equity investment to USD $2.7bn  London, 12 August 2021—Hanwha, the South Korean Fortune 500, global technology and manufacturing company has announced a USD $300m equity investment by Hanwha Systems (“Hanwha”) in OneWeb, the Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite communications company backed by Bharti group. Hanwha brings further defence capabilities and…

Continue Reading

Creative Galileo crosses 3 million downloads after its debut last year

Creative Galileo crosses 3 million downloads after its debut last year

–          Edtech startup sees over 500K Monthly active users; 60% downloads from Tier 2 and 3 cities – Records 10% downloads from International Markets- Nepal, Bangladesh, UAE and Pakistan –         Plans to enter Foreign markets with International Kid characters Mumbai, August 12, 2021: EdTech trailblazer Creative Galileo, which announced its debut in July 2020, has crossed a record-breaking 3 million downloads…

Continue Reading

Tech Mahindra Expands Collaboration with Microsoft to Strengthen Hybrid Cloud Capabilities

Tech Mahindra Expands Collaboration with Microsoft to Strengthen Hybrid Cloud Capabilities

Accelerate hybrid cloud transformation, consolidate virtualized workloads, and build enterprise resilience, leveraging Microsoft Azure Stack HCI Mumbai – August 12, 2021: Tech Mahindra, a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting, and business re-engineering services, has expanded its collaboration with Microsoft to strengthen hybrid cloud capabilities. The collaboration aims to leverage Microsoft Azure Stack HCI, a new hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) solution…

Continue Reading

Esri India to skill over 2 lakh students in GIS

Esri India to skill over 2 lakh students in GIS

Launches a new program for Higher Education Institutes  Mumbai – August 11, 2021: Esri India, country’s leading Geographic Information System (GIS) Software & Solutions provider announced its drive to skill over 2 lakh students in GIS technologies in India over the next 3 years. As per the Government of India’s estimates, the Geospatial Data economy is expected to grow from 30,000 Cr.…

Continue Reading

× How can I help you?